Hiking trails, diving in the ocean, sandy beaches…on Reunion Island, As many activities as you want! Once you have landed, there are many different transport possibilities available for you.
What can you do in Reunion Island? On land, in our rivers, in the ocean, up in the air… Come and discover all kinds of activities, attractions and leisure parks. While the Island has acquired fame status thanks to its multitude of hiking trails, it offers many other attractive activities that contribute to make Reunion Island a very special destination.. The beaches will provide you with real emotions as much as the lakes and rivers will delight you with all sorts of aquatic activities.
If you are interested in discovering the bottom of the ocean, you can go diving into the deep blue sea and admire the exceptional undersea world. A view from the air will leave you with unforgettable memories. Fly over the island on board a helicopter, a light aircraft or get tempted by a paragliding flight that will leave you speechless. There are so many ways to explore and enjoy the beauty of the island.
- Return flights on Air Austral in M class
- Airport taxes
- MEET AND GREET UPON ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT
- CAR READY AND WAITING, COLLECTED AND RETURNED AT THE AIRPORT – 7 DAYS ( UNLIMITED MILEAGE, 7 X 24 HOURS). CAR GROUP A , 2 DOOR – TWINGO OR SIMILAR
- 7 NIGHTS, BED AND BREAKFAST AT A SELECTION OF 2* OR 3* HOTELS AROUND THE ISLAND TO FIT YOUR PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES
- FULL PROGRAM OF 4 ACTIVITIES SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS, TO BE CHOSEN IN OUR SELECTION
- ASSISTANCE DURING THE WHOLE STAY
ZAR22 154 PER PERSON SHARING (Valid for travel in Low season **FEB to SEP** – subject to availability, currency and airport tax fluctuations at the time of enquiry/booking. Peak season surcharges will apply )
THIS PACKAGE ENABLES YOU TO TRY SOME OF THE VERY SPECIAL ACTIVITIES REUNION IS FAMOUS FOR – IN THE WATER, IN THE AIR, ON THE MOUNTAINS , … !
EAST COST : LAVA TUNNEL GUIDED TOUR, HORSE RIDING, RAFTING, WATER SLIDING
VOLCANO : GUIDED TREK
CILAOS : CANYONNING, GUIDED TREK
WEST COAST :
1/2 CATAMARAN CRUISE (WHALES WATCHING IN SEASON)
MICRO LIGHT FLIGHT ( 30 MINUTES)
MOUNTAIN BIKING GUIDED TOUR
RELAIS DES CIMES, LE FAHAM, LA FOURNAISE, LES GERANIUMS, L’ECRIN, LE VIEUX CEP,
L’HÔTEL DES NEIGES, LE NAUTILE & L’ERMITAGE BOUTIK HOTEL
MINIMUM OF 2 PAX IS COMPULSORY
ALL ACTIVITIES ARE TAUGHT BY PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTORS, WITH A HIGH SAFETY REGULATION
PROGRAM IS SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND MIGHT BE CHANGED, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- Any items of a personal Nature
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned / included
- Nightly Tourist tax which is payable directly at each hotel – approx EUR0.80 pp/pn
- Optional Excursions
- Tips, Drinks, Taxi fares etc.
- Driver must have an international license and Credit Card for the holding deposit of EUR700