Hiking trails, diving in the ocean, sandy beaches…on Reunion Island, As many activities as you want! Once you have landed, there are many different transport possibilities available for you.
What can you do in Reunion Island? On land, in our rivers, in the ocean, up in the air… Come and discover all kinds of activities, attractions and leisure parks. While the Island has acquired fame status thanks to its multitude of hiking trails, it offers many other attractive activities that contribute to make Reunion Island a very special destination.. The beaches will provide you with real emotions as much as the lakes and rivers will delight you with all sorts of aquatic activities.
If you are interested in discovering the bottom of the ocean, you can go diving into the deep blue sea and admire the exceptional undersea world. A view from the air will leave you with unforgettable memories. Fly over the island on board a helicopter, a light aircraft or get tempted by a paragliding flight that will leave you speechless. There are so many ways to explore and enjoy the beauty of the island.
Flights depart on Sundays and Tuesdays in 2020
UU 342 Q JNBRUN DK1 1410 2000
UU 341 Q RUNJNB DK1 1040 1255
- RETURN FLIGHTS ON AIR AUSTRAL FROM JHB IN ECONOMY CLASS
- AIRPORT TAXES
- MEET AND GREET UPON ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT
- CAR READY AND WAITING, COLLECTED AND RETURNED AT THE AIRPORT – 7 DAYS ( UNLIMITED MILEAGE, 7 X 24 HOURS). CAR GROUP A , 2 DOOR – TWINGO OR SIMILAR
- 7 NIGHTS, BED AND BREAKFAST AT A SELECTION OF 2* OR 3* HOTELS AROUND THE ISLAND TO FIT YOUR PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES
- FULL PROGRAM OF 4 ACTIVITIES SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS, TO BE CHOSEN IN OUR SELECTION
- ASSISTANCE DURING THE WHOLE STAY
ZAR21 772 PER PERSON SHARING
Rates are valid for travel from February to September. They are subject to availability, currency and airport tax fluctuations. If you have children travelling with you please advise their ages so we may quote accordingly. For rates from October to January – please enquire with us.
THIS PACKAGE ENABLES YOU TO TRY SOME OF THE VERY SPECIAL ACTIVITIES REUNION IS FAMOUS FOR – IN THE WATER, IN THE AIR, ON THE MOUNTAINS , … !
EAST COST : LAVA TUNNEL GUIDED TOUR, HORSE RIDING, RAFTING, WATER SLIDING
VOLCANO : GUIDED TREK
CILAOS : CANYONNING, GUIDED TREK
WEST COAST :
1/2 CATAMARAN CRUISE (WHALES WATCHING IN SEASON)
MICRO LIGHT FLIGHT ( 30 MINUTES)
MOUNTAIN BIKING GUIDED TOUR
RELAIS DES CIMES, LE FAHAM, LA FOURNAISE, LES GERANIUMS, L’ECRIN, LE VIEUX CEP,
L’HÔTEL DES NEIGES, LE NAUTILE & L’ERMITAGE BOUTIK HOTEL
ACCOMMODATION CAN BE UPGRADED TO 4* & 5* OPTIONS
MINIMUM OF 2 PAX IS COMPULSORY
ALL ACTIVITIES ARE TAUGHT BY PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTORS, WITH A HIGH SAFETY REGULATION
PROGRAM IS SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND MIGHT BE CHANGED, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- Any items of a personal Nature
- Travel Insurance of ZAR950 per couple
- Meals not mentioned / included
- Nightly Tourist tax which is payable directly at each hotel – approx EUR 0.80 pp/pn
- Optional Excursions
- Tips, Drinks, Taxi fares etc.
- Driver must have a Credit Card for the holding deposit of EUR900