This 7 Night itinerary is designed for those who would prefer to stay at one hotel and then from that hotel sightsee the Island. The best way to see the island is with car hire. Eating out in local restaurants, street cafes, bakeries etc – exploring the local cuisine and activities. Visiting the St Paul Market on Fridays, Volcano, Cilaos, Salazie, The turtle sanctuary in St Leu and so much more is on offer or simply sipping cocktails on the beach.
Flights depart on Sundays and Tuesdays in 2020
UU 342 Q JNBRUN DK1 1410 2000
UU 341 Q RUNJNB DK1 1040 1255
- Return flights on Air Austral in Economy Q Class from JHB
- Airport Taxes
- Meet & Greet
- Return Airport / Hotel transfers
- 7 Nights’ accommodation in St Gilles or St Leu with breakfast daily
- 5 Days Group A Car hire – pick up and drop off at your hotel (Driver must have a credit card for the holding deposit of EUR900 which is refunded upon safe return of the car)
2* Alamanda Hotel – std room: ZAR15 000 per person sharing
3* Ermitage Boutik Hotel – standard room: ZAR16 300 per person sharing
3* Le Nautile Hotel – Superior room: ZAR18 100 per person sharing
3* Le Recif Hotel – std room: ZAR18 400 per person sharing
3* La Villa De La Plague: ZAR20 400 per person sharing
3* Kaz Ocean: ZAR17 600 per person sharing
4* Boucan Canot – Deluxe lagoon room: ZAR21 605 per person sharing
4* Ness By D Ocean – Superior room: ZAR22 100 per person sharing
5* Lux St Gilles – Superior room: ZAR24 400 per person sharing
5* Blue Margouillat – Grand room: ZAR23 200 per person sharing
Rates are valid for travel from February to September. They are subject to availability, currency and airport tax fluctuations. If you have children travelling with you please advise their ages so we may quote accordingly. For rates from October to January – please enquire with us.
We represent all the properties in St Gilles & St Leu – including self catering so please let us know if you would like us to quote on a specific place, as there are too many to list all of them. If you are on your Honeymoon – you will receive honeymoon gifts / discounts.
- Any items of a personal Nature
- Travel Insurance of ZAR950 per couple
- Meals not mentioned / included
- Nightly Tourist tax which is payable directly at each hotel – approx EUR 0.80 pp/pn
- Optional Excursions
- Tips, Drinks, Taxi fares etc.