This 7 Night itinerary is designed for those who would prefer to stay at one hotel and then from that hotel sightsee the Island. The best way to see the island is with car hire. Eating out in local restaurants, street cafes, bakeries etc – exploring the local cuisine and activities. Visiting the St Paul Market on Fridays, Volcano, Cilaos, Salazie, The turtle sanctuary in St Leu and so much more is on offer or simply sipping cocktails on the beach.
- Return flights on Air Austral in Economy Class from JHB
- Airport Taxes
- Meet & Greet
- Return Airport / Hotel transfers
- 7 Nights’ accommodation in St Gilles with breakfast daily
- 5 Days Group A Car hire – pick up and drop off at your hotel (Driver must have a credit card for the holding deposit of EUR700 which is refunded upon safe return of the car)
2* Alamanda Hotel – std room – ZAR15 100 PER PERSON SHARING
3* Le Recif Hotel – standard room – ZAR17 503 PER PERSON SHARING
3* Le Nautile Hotel – Superior room – ZAR18 400 PER PERSON SHARING
4* Boucan Canot – Deluxe room – ZAR19 523 PER PERSON SHARING
5* Lux St Gilles – Superior room – ZAR20 633 PER PERSON SHARING
(Valid for travel in Low season **FEB to SEP** – subject to availability, currency and airport tax fluctuations at the time of enquiry/booking. Medium & Peak season surcharges will apply on certain dates between Feb & Sep )
We represent all the properties in St Gilles – including self catering so please let us know if you would like us to quote on a specific place. If you don’t want to self drive you can take off ZAR1800 pp for the car hire. If you are on your Honeymoon – you will receive honeymoon gifts / discounts.
- Any items of a personal Nature
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned / included
- Nightly Tourist tax which is payable directly at each hotel – approx EUR0.80 pp/pn
- Optional Excursions
- Tips, Drinks, Taxi fares etc.