Please note Air Austral will resume flights in June 2020 for South Africa subject to RSA Government regulations.
Flights depart on Sundays and Tuesdays in 2020
UU 342 Q JNBRUN DK1 1410 2000
UU 341 Q RUNJNB DK1 1040 1255
D.1 Meet & Greet, Pick up the car and self drive to Saint Denis and hotel AUSTRAL
D.2 Self Drive to the valley of Salazie and Grand Ilet, then start of the hike to the valley of Mafate and
the main village of La Nouvelle ( 3 hours )
Dinner and overnight in a mountain chalet ( Double room with private facilities)
D.3 Go on hiking in the valley for an other 2 or 3 hours to reach the isolated village of Marla
Dinner and overnight in a mountain chalet ( Double room with private facilities )
D.4 Hike back to the car park ( 3 hours ) then drive down to the east coast to set up at charming hotel
DIANA DEA Lodge & Spa ( classic room) at Ste Anne for overnight
D.5 Drive along the South coast, our Garden Route , nestled by lava flew : numerous walks enable you
to explore this authentic area . Then drive up to Plaine des Cafres. Set up, dinner and overnight at
the Mountain hut of the volcano ( dormitory )
D.6 Hike to the summit of the volcano and main crater ( 5 hours), or just into the caldeira . In the
afternoon, drive to Cilaos, Set up at hotel LE VIEUX CEP for overnight
D.7 Full day in the heart of the National Park : numerous hikes or walks to enjoy amazing sceneries. Our
complimentary book will help you to select the most appropriate. Overnight at Cilaos
D.8 Drive back to the coast, then up to Les Makes to set up at a very special place, KAZ INSOLITE, which
displays its bubble rooms in the forest . Fantastic experience to sleep under the stars! Dinner included
D.9 Drive to the look out of « La Fenêtre », over the valley of Cilaos . You can decide for the hike to
« Piton Cabri » , ( 3 hours ), a nice combination of look out and nature .
Drive down to the west coast, and set up at LE NAUTILE , beach front room
D.10 – D12 Days at leisure , le NAUTILE is a perfect place for snorkeling in the lagoon and you can explore St Gilles and the markets etc.
D.13 According to flight schedules, drive back to the airport
- RETURN FLIGHTS ON AIR AUSTRAL IN ECONOMY CLASS FROM JHB
- AIRPORT TAXES
- MEET & GREET AND ASSISTANCE THROUGHOUT YOUR STAY
- 12 DAYS OF CAR RENTAL GROUP A ( TWINGO 2 DOORS OR SIMILAR), FROM/ TO THE AIRPORT, , UNLIMITED MILEAGE
- 12 NIGHTS IN THE COUNTRY SIDE OF THE ISLAND, BOUTIK HOTEL , MOUNTAIN CHALETS, BUBBLE HOTEL ETC TO FEEL CLOSER TO THE NATURE
- ITINERARY WITH WALKS AND SMALL HIKES ( NO MORE THAN 3 HOURS ) TO ENJOY
MOUNTAIN , FOREST AND NATURE : ALL THE DIVERSITY OF THE ISLAND
- COMPLIMENTARY GUIDE WITH 152 HIKES ANY LEVEL, AROUND THE ISLAND
ZAR35 300 PER PERSON SHARING
The rate is based on the rate of exchange on the 13th of April 2020 which is EUR20.15 to the rand.
Rates are valid for travel from February to September. They are subject to availability, currency and airport tax fluctuations. If you have children travelling with you please advise their ages so we may quote accordingly. For rates from October to January – please enquire with us.
- Any items of a personal Nature
- Travel Insurance of ZAR1 865 per couple
- Meals not mentioned / included
- Nightly Tourist tax which is payable directly at each hotel – approx EUR 0.80 pp/pn
- Optional Excursions
- Tips, Drinks, Taxi fares etc.