Are you ready to say goodbye to city life for a blissful 8 days, and immerse yourself in the warmth of the Creole spirit? Join me on the idyllic Reunion Island for a once-in-a-lifetime wellcation in the heart of the Indian Ocean.
I designed my Reunion wellcation to be a completely rejuvenating experience, and one that will undoubtedly heal the soul, improve your health and raise your spirits in true Reunion Island style. My ultimate aim for this trip, is to help you prioritize your health and well being and be a little selfish to be selfless.
You deserve it!
Due to the ongoing impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’ve made a number of updates to our safety guidelines, flexible booking conditions and trip departures. The safety and well being of our travellers, leaders, suppliers and staff remains our priority and as the world begins to open up again, we look forward to having you travel with us soon.
As soon as Reunion island is open we will then release the new trip dates, we are hoping to travel in August 2021 but if not then hopefully March/April 2022.
We will keep you updated and be in contact the minute the borders are opening and Air Austral has resumed flights back to South Africa.
Bookings are open and this allows you time to pay off your package with ease and not break the bank installments. Contact us to book your spot!
- Return Flights on Air Austral in Economy Class with Airport Taxes
- Meet & Greet
- TRANSFER APT / LUX ST GILLES
- TRANSFER LUX ST GILLES / APT
- Accommodation :
7 Nights – 5* LUX ST GILLES – TWIN ROOM WITH BREAKFAST DAILY
- Saint-Paul’s market, Vanilla farm and Salazie valley Excursion
- Creole Cooking Class at LUX* Saint Gilles
- Hiking in Mafate Valley Day Trip
- Daily exercise class with Lisa Raleigh – clients must have their own rebounders
ZAR35 100 per person sharing
Rates are subject to availability, currency and airport tax fluctuations. A 20% deposit is required to book and the balance is due 2 months prior to departure and will be subject to currency fluctuations.
- Any items of a personal Nature
- Travel Insurance of ZAR515 per person
- Meals not mentioned / included
- Nightly Tourist tax which is payable directly at each hotel – approx EUR 0.80 pp/pn
- Optional Excursions
- Tips, Drinks, Taxi fares etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Each traveller must own their own rebounder and bring it with to Reunion. This will not interfere with your luggage weight allowance.