The only five-star hotel on Reunion Island, blessed with a flawless beach
Located on the western coast of this lush volcanic island, LUX* Saint Gilles faces a shimmering expanse of aqua-blue waters, fringed by a stretch of immaculate sands. Tucked away in acres of beautiful tropical gardens, Creole villas sit in the shade of coconut palms and filao trees, just steps from the coral-sheltered lagoon at L’Hermitage.
The white-sand beach may call for idle lounging by the emerald-blue pool – it’s the largest one in Reunion Island – but there’s plenty here for thrill-seekers, too.
Try a spot of tennis or volleyball in the grounds, or venture further afield to experience the rugged, dramatic beauty of the island’s volcanic peaks and tumbling waterfalls at this World Heritage Site.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, sample the day’s catch at our beachfront bars and restaurants. Float away with a zen yoga session in the gardens or a private in-room spa treatment – a peaceful end to an unforgettable day on this majestic island.
Flights depart on Sundays and Tuesdays
UU 342 Q JNBRUN DK1 1410 2000
UU 341 Q RUNJNB DK1 1040 1255
- Return flights on Air Austral in Economy Q Class from JHB
- Airport Taxes
- Meet & Greet
- Return Airport / Hotel transfers
- 7 Nights’ accommodation @ the 5* Lux St Gilles in a Superior Room with Breakfast Daily
- COVID test to return to RSA
ARRIVAL PERIOD: 01-18/12/20: ZAR23 200 per person sharing
ARRIVAL PERIOD: 19-22/12/20: ZAR29 650 per person sharing
ARRIVAL PERIOD: 23/12/20-10/01/21: ZAR30 300 per person sharing
ARRIVAL PERIOD: 11/01/21-30/04/21: ZAR23 200 per person sharing
ARRIVAL PERIOD: 01/05/21-30/09/21: ZAR22 300 per person sharing
MUST BE BOOKED BY 15 DECEMBER 2020 TO QUALIFY!!!!!
**Compulsory Christmas & New Years Eve dinners are not included and must be added**
- Any items of a personal Nature
- Travel Insurance of ZAR950 per couple
- Meals not mentioned / included
- Nightly Tourist tax which is payable directly at each hotel – approx EUR 0.80 pp/pn
- Optional Excursions
- Tips, Drinks, Taxi fares etc.
Rates are subject to availability, currency and airport tax fluctuations.
We do advise taking car hire as it is the cheapest and easiest way to explore the island!
- 5 Days Group A Car hire – pick up and drop off at your hotel (Driver must have a credit card for the holding deposit of EUR900 which is refunded upon safe return of the car) = ZAR2 300 per person sharing