Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is known for its excellent location. The smart-casual character of Mauricia blends high-quality accommodation with superb service. Inspired by contemporary design trends, this hotel attracts vibrant guests whose priorities for their island getaway include – in addition to the highest quality accommodation in this price bracket − sport, entertainment, health and fitness. Mauricia Beachcomber exudes a lively atmosphere, spacious public areas that optimise the dreamy beach views and modern touches that add impeccable attention detail.
The resort is within walking distance of the lively village of Grand Bay – one of Mauritius’ main tourist hubs – providing guests with a choice of restaurants, bars, discotheques and boutiques within close proximity during their holiday in Mauritius.
Why choose Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
- Comfort, simplicity and conviviality best define the resort
- Island setting in the heart of Grand Bay
- Two-Bedroom Garden-Facing Apartments in a unique environment at The Village
- Spacious grounds with two swimming pools right on the beach
- Optional Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package covering most meals and drinks interchangeable with Canonnier, Victoria and Shandrani resorts
Mauricia Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package
Packages are operational from arrival to departure, regardless of check-in/check-out times. Highlights include:
- Choice of restaurants for lunch
- Unlimited, selected house wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks from the bar lists between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, house wine, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails and local spirits (drinks in the nightclub are not included)
- Baguettes at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Mini bar (replenished once a day)
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
UU 342 JNBRUN 1410 2000
UU 130 RUNMRU 2100 2145
UU 103 MRURUN 0835 0920
UU 341 RUNJNB 1040 1255
FLY-IN PACKAGE INCLUDES: FROM ZAR26 200 per person
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius including airline levy on Air Austral
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* Mauricia Hotel in a Standard Room
- ALL INCLUSIVE
All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned. Medical and Travel insurance.
Terms & Conditions
Flexible booking terms or refunds on your accommodation up to 14 days prior to departure guaranteed (excl Peak Season)
Rate of exchange will fluctuate until full payment is made
Full payment due 6 weeks prior to travel date
Rebooking’s at the applicable seasonal rates
The Air Austral flight schedule will operate every Tuesday & Sunday from 1 November 2021
Airline surcharges may apply during selected periods including school holidays, public holidays and long weekends.
Due to the ever changing airline options available, the airline quoted may change and bear additional costs at time of enquiry
Personal Responsibility – COVID-19 Warning – “In choosing to stay at the quoted suppliers, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19”.
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. The exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Advance purchase, peak or high season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Price valid for dates as specified.